2-component, phthalate free, hydrophobic, flexible polyurethane grout for sealing dry to moist cracks and joints with a non-expanding grout in concrete and masonry structures. Elastopack 201 can be injected or poured
Elastopack 201 is a 2-component, phthalate free, injection grout consisting of a resin and a hardener, which are injected as 1-component system after mixing. After curing, the grout will become a dense and elastic material.
Elastopack is packed in pre-weighted sets composed of:
- A-component : polyol blend.
- B-component : di-isocyanate hardener.
- Mixing ratio A/B : 2/1 volumetric.
- ADR free transport
- Phthalate free resin, REACH compliant
- Packed as a complete pre-weighted set
- Solvent free
- Good flexibility
- Low viscosity, fast and deep penetration
- User friendly: Easy to use 2/1 volumetric mixing ratio, used as 1-component
- product after mixing
- Cured resin has a very good all-round chemical resistance(*)
(*) For chemical resistances please contact your GCP representative.
Field of Application
- Sealing of moving or non-moving cracks in concrete or masonry structures.
- Sealing of dry to moist cracks in concrete or masonry structures.
- Sealing of hairline cracks where other resins cannot penetrate.
- Filling of voids which can be subject to movement.
- Filling of joints between horizontal concrete slabs by pouring or pumping.
|Component A||Component B|
|Solids||100%||100%||EN ISO 3251|
|Viscosity at 25°C (mPas)||Approx. 130||Approx. 150||EN ISO 3219|
|Density (kg/dm3)||Approx. 0.975||Approx. 1.230||EN ISO 2811|
|Flash Point (°C)||> 140||> 160||EN ISO 2719|
|Cured with HA Cut CFL AF|
|Mix viscosity (mPas)|
|EN ISO 3219|
|Pot life (min)|
|EN ISO 9514|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||Approx. 3.5||EN ISO 527|
|Elongation||Approx. 115 %||EN ISO 527|
|Adhesion to dry concrete (MPa)||Approx. 3.1||EN 1542|
|Hardness Shore A||Approx. 65||EN ISO/R868|
(*) Typical values - all tests were made under conditioned temperature of 21°C.
- To improve adhesion of the resin to the surface, the surface needs to be sound, clean and free from dust, debris, grease, oils and laitance.
- Low temperature conditions will significantly increase the viscosity and the reaction time of the products. To minimize this effect, store the product at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- Add the complete contents of the A-component to the B-component. Mix thoroughly with a mechanical mixer at moderate speed (500 rpm). Shake A-component thoroughly before adding to B-component.
- Do not pre-mix more material than can be used within the pot life of the product.
- The product is used as a 1-component product after pre-mixing in a 2/1 volumetric ratio.
- The product can be injected or poured into the joint, void or crack to be filled as a 1-component system. Standard 1-component hand pumps or electrical airless diaphragm pumps can be used.
- All pumps and equipment should be cleaned immediately after use with Washing Agent Eco to prevent the material from gelling or curing inside the injection equipment.
A-component: Yellow transparent liquid
B-component: Dark brown liquid
Has to be estimated by the engineer or operator and depends on width and depth of the cracks and voids, which need to be filled.
A-component: 2L plastic pail in cardboard box
B-component: 1L metal drum in cardboard box
1 box = 5 x 2L A-component
1 box = 10 x 1L B-component
18 boxes A-component
9 boxes B-component
Total 90 sets (270L)
A-component: 10L plastic jerry can
B-component: 5L metal drum
30 x 10L A-component
30 x 5L B-component
Total 30 sets (450L)
Elastopack 201 should be stored in a dry area, free from ground. Storage temperature must be between 5°C and 30°C. Once the packaging has been opened, the useful life of the material is greatly reduced and should be used as soon as possible.
Shelf life: 2 years.
th.gcpat.com | Thailand customer service: 66 2 030 9700
Australia 1800 855 525 email: firstname.lastname@example.org New Zealand +64 9 448 1146 China Mainland +86 21 3158 2888 Hong Kong +852 2675 7898 India +91 124 488 5900 Indonesia +62 21 893 4260 Japan +81 3 5226 0231 Korea +82 32 820 0800 Malaysia +60 3 9074 6133 Philippines +63 49 549 7373 Singapore +65 6265 3033 Thailand +66 2 709 4470 Vietnam +84 8 3710 6168
We hope the information here will be helpful. It is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, and is offered for consideration, investigation and verification by the user, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statements, recommendations, and suggestions in conjunction with our conditions of sale, which apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
© Copyright 2017 GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 62 Whittemore Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in Thailand. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.th.gcpat.com. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2018-11-30